Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Abuse I tell you






Trust me I'm not that dirty.....and I smell like a dog...... 

LEAVE ME ALONE





 This is the abuse I am wanting to tell you all about....bath day 





I'm cold and humiliated and your taking pictures......
I HATE YOU....
just sayin'


                          



 

and if that wasn't enough              now the 
 *&#$ blow dryer






       I promise you will pay for this.... 
                 
               if I were you I would 
              watch where I stepped 














                                                             REALLY???








This is it....
    
 two measly treats for all that torture


You've got to be kidding...


  PLEASE report this abuse ASAP


  Thanks for visiting Todd and Jag's Part of the country
   
They would appreciate any help you can give because
 they have talked around and know it to be a fact that they         are the only abused puppies around.






2 comments:

  1. God love 'em, aren't they adorable!? I just loved your narrative and I 'hooted' and 'haw hawed' ! It's morning tea time here and a great happy smile to start the day (er, my days don't start real early...) well not anymore.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. My babies do not take that kind of abuse!

    ReplyDelete